News of the niche

Amazingly, hacking a hole in a previously completed project is going really well. After getting the hole cut out and securing all the threads that had been stitches there, I added some more stitching in blue:

I made a support out of mat board to hold up the fabric lining of the niche.



The lining is made of commercially dyed cotton I discharged and then stitched. 


 

Here is the lining in the niche, without the back of the lining in place:


Stitched together, the outer skin of the bottle and the lining form a satisfyingly tidy meeting of two elements.

Next , some little bottles to go inside...


Comment